Job Openings Head of Sales
About the job Head of SalesJob Responsibility
- Revenue responsibility
- Team management: Recruiting, hiring, training, daily management
- Operational efficiency and process development
- Drive the growth of the direct sales business unit by preparing the team to effectively qualify opportunities, conduct product demonstrations and presentations, and close the sale
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales, industry, software, and process training
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching
- Tight management of team’s pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deal.
- At least 5 years experience leading and managing a sales team.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into a subscription based fleet. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people.
- Builder. Solid track record of building and developing highly effective sales talent.
- Excellent Communication. Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organisation and have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.