Job Openings Financial Crime Compliance
About the job Financial Crime Compliance
- To safeguard the Bank from money laundering and terrorist financing risk by ensuring the transaction monitoring structure and process is effective;
- To manage all the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) reporting for the Bank to ensure that management is kept abreast of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) status and issues;
- To participate in AML projects;
- Assist the Compliance Managers / Money Laundering Control Officer (MLCO) in facilitating the establishment of an effective Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Counter Financing of Terrorism (CFT) compliance structure within the Bank and Group Entities;
- To conduct reviews on client screenings, name searches and perform quality assurance tasks;
- Monitor records of compliance and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) training conducted by Compliance (CMP).
- Meet targets on productivity and accuracy within stipulated time frame.
- Instructions/requests are processed in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Common fraud/errors/irregular transactions are identified and escalated.
- Undertake quality check job assigned by assistant managers to ensure processing quality meets standard.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree holders in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or any related course.
- SPM holder with 2-3 years working experience
- Fresh Degree Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Able to speak in Multiple Language: English and Mandarin