About the job Client Success Director
· Responsible and accountable for the stability of client accounts by nurturing the relationship with client stakeholders through effective communication and delivery of superior marketing services and results.
· Lead on the client governance meetings with the right mix of operational updates, alignment check-ins and exchange of ideas and advisory.
· Supports and contributes to the overall strategy of account growth and expansion.
· Act as the people manager of a team of talented and highly motivated resources, caring for their growth, wellbeing, and job satisfaction.
· Contribute as a member of the leadership team on company-wide initiatives.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
· Minimum 10 years of working experience in Marketing.
· 3+ years of experience in program, change management, or project management within a fast-paced metrics driven environment.
· Prior experience in B2B software marketing is highly desirable.
· Experience with project management, process or operations improvement.
· Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result-oriented with the ability to influence others at both peer and leader level.
· History of cross-functional partnership, teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
· Detail orientation with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in ambiguous environments.
· Strong communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, and ability to translate data into information and storytelling that influences stakeholders and business strategy.