Job Openings Credit Control Officer
About the job Credit Control Officer
- Execute the Global Credit Risk Policy and Payment Term Policy with internal and external customers for all business units;
- Execute collection operation and strictly adhere to credit limit and credit risk flag for individual customer and monitor the credit status as an ongoing responsibility;
- Timely releasing of block orders in SAP within the approved limit; Timely application of receipts in SAP and other systems within a specific time. i.e. 48 hours.
- Updates the collection status and issue to supervisor accordingly;
- Works closely with Credit and Collection Leader, country controller and sales team to solve any collection issue and follow up escalation;
- Sends statement of account, reminder letter and past due letter to customers; Monitor and improve collection result/DSO;
- Maximize profit for the corporation by minimizing the investment of accounts receivable; Reduce bad debt accumulation with active collection of aged debt; Participate actively in AR report preparation and bad debt provision assessment;
- Actively Involve in process improvement in enhancing productivity of the credit and collection activity; and, Other ad hoc supports.
Minimum Job Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree Holder
· Minimum of 2 years job related experience
· MS Office particularly MS Excel proficient
· SAP knowledge and experience, preferred