Job Openings Assistant Sales Manager
About the job Assistant Sales Manager
- Monitor and guide team to adhere to sales process SOP & Brand Service Standard
- Assist and guide team members to close sales
- Responsible for team performance, provide feedback for improvement
- Contributing ideas to formulate sales strategy and sales planning.
- Attend to walk in and incoming calls from potential or existing purchasers / buyers, conduct walkthrough with team
- Continuously source for and secure new databases of customers and prospects for all types of products / projects.
- Compile and update reports and filing related to sales, budgeting and targets on regular basis.
- Assist to manage sales initiatives, activities and provide post-mortem reports & assessments, constantly engage with the customers and able to offer assistance during the sales/post sales.
- Participate in all sales activities, property exhibitions, roadshows, product launches, weekend duties at Sales Gallery and other adhoc / sales related events.
- Upkeep cleanliness and tidiness of sales gallery & show units and models to create a lasting impression on customers.
- Attend to any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Ability to interpret concept and product information
- Ability to lead and guide team members
- Negotiating and closing skills
- Ability to communicate in English, both written & verbal
- Client Relationships
- Understanding the customers
- Convincing Power, conversion of prospects to sale
- Able to handle objection
- Familiar with Housing Development Act and contents of standard Sale & Purchase Agreement of both Schedule H and G.
- Knowledgeable and experience in property market
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in property sales
- Pro-active, enthusiastic and self-driven with high level of integrity.
- Good organizational skills, highly motivated and result oriented.