About the job Display Merchandiser
· Control space management and allocation by using Planograms.
· To produce and maintain planograms for stores.
· To refresh planogram timely according to yearly schedule set.
· Develop and create planogram for collating sales information of product and analysis.
· Stock up and arrange stocks as per planogram and retail standard.
· Responsible to recommend the right product mix/ display to fulfil customer’s demand.
· To enhance space management process, procedures and practices.
· Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and bestsellers.
· Work and communicate with buyers, suppliers, stores, and distributors.
· Responsible to upkeep and revamp of categories.
· Diploma/ Degree in any discipline.
· At least 5 years merchandising experience in retail industry.
· Familiar with retail FMCG products.
· Independent and able to work in fast paced environment.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must have experience in using Nielsen’s Spaceman / JDA software.
· Willing to travel.