Job Openings Director of Marketing
About the job Director of MarketingYou will lead all parts of the Marketing team and report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Define, build and execute go-to marketing strategies that support the commercial objective of the company
• Lead and own demand generation. Work closely with the sales and BD teams to align key efforts around lead generation and customer/partner enablement
• Manage and nurture leads and make sure they are programmatically and predictably talked to, qualified, confirmed, and managed
• Responsible for defining and overseeing marketing budgets, OKRs and reporting
• Own the corporate brand and messaging, including market differentiation, customer feedback, and market traction
• Focus on company brand awareness through the web, publications, ads, responses to inquiries from the media, press releases, analyst relations, speaking engagements, notable events and marketing opportunities
• Disseminate brand, customer, and product feedback across the organization • Support sales team with collaterals, webinars, etc.
• Partner with the customer success team to develop customer-centric marketing and retention program agenda
• Build, lead, coach and retain a team of high performing marketing professionals covering content, product marketing, customer marketing, performance marketing and media
You'll be a good fit for this role if you possess the following traits:
• Creative problem solver. When new projects or goals are presented you figure out the best way to make them happen with the budget and resources at hand.
• Broad Marketing experience. You’re a jack of all trades when it comes to marketing and understands the needs of different business functions so you can be hands-on as needed.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have no problem multi-tasking and balancing priorities while adapting to changes.
• Excellent communication skills. As an effective communicator, you convey information in a clear, concise and credible manner verbally and in writing.
• 10+ years of marketing experience (B2B, SaaS and/or Retail preferred)
• 5+ years of a proven hands-on track record for a successful global demand generation programs in B2B SaaS environment with a focus on digital
• 3+ years direct experience with carrying a commit, managing a marketing budget, including headcount and non-headcount resources
• P&L and revenue ownership experience
• Startup and/or agency experience
• Track record in hiring and managing a marketing team that hits demand gen targets
• A digital-first marketer with experience in paid media, SEO and performance marketing • In-depth experience in marketing automation
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to run, coordinate and track multiple simultaneous projects and deliverables in a highly dynamic and constantly evolving context
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence the outcome.
• An inclusive people leader that believes in leading by example
• An effective collaborator with a growth mindset. Demonstrated leadership skills, with a willingness to collaborate internally and externally
• Build processes that can be handed off as the team grows