Job Openings Lead Full-Stack Developer
About the job Lead Full-Stack Developer
We are looking for a brilliant software engineer with a passion for consumer products and want to help us redefine the way that people own cars. We ship code daily, A/B test extensively, and have a primary role in experimenting with new ideas from inception to implementation. There’s much to do, and you’ll be responsible for making some real cool stuff happen.
- Produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, review it and ship it.
- Identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design.
- Collaborate extensively with product management and design to develop product features that drive our metrics.
- Develop tools and utilities to diagnose and fix problems.
- Ensure proper technical design and documentation.
- Work efficiently in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are desired.
We are looking for a rockstar software engineer with a proven track record of shipping quality features and who is agile enough to jump into any project:
- You have 6+ years experience shipping high-scale code to production.
- You know how to architect a MongoDB database (structure)
- You have shipped product using React.js and Node.js frameworks
- You know TypeScript
- You have experience with web development best practices such as A/B testing, continuous integration
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, database concepts, distributed systems, and search
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
- You know how to structure an app in micro services and serverless
- Worked on an ecommerce platform
- You have exposure to growth levers such as SEO, user acquisition, activation, funnel optimization and social engagements
- Have worked with Zeit products such as Next.js, SWR, Now and Micro
- Knowledge of SSR (Server Side Rendering), SPR (Server Pre-Rendering) and SSG (Static Site Generating)