Job Openings Customer Service Executive (Japanese Speaker)
About the job Customer Service Executive (Japanese Speaker)
The main task of the Customer Service is handling professional calls (e.g fire department, hospitals, police stations, utilities, etc.) on-demand and rendering the conversation's meaning for both English and Japanese. This role involves complex and technical subjects in Healthcare, Law Enforcement and 911 emergency services.
- Convey proper and accurate meaning from the source with proper clarity, tone, syntax and grammar for both English and Japan.
- The best level of precision and detail should be used during interpreting in sight translation, simultaneous, and consecutive modes.
- Salary starting from RM8,000
- Working from Home ( Can be based in Japan or Malaysia)
- Medical and Annual Leave
- 5 days per week and two days off
- Medical Coverage
- Laptop and headphones will be provided
- One Month training with allowance will be provided
- Able to work at night shift
- Japanese native or Malaysian (local & foreigners)
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Remote position (Work from Home)
Job Types: Full-time.