About the job Customer Service Executive (Japanese Speaker)
The main task of the Customer Service is handling professional calls (e.g fire department, hospitals, police stations, utilities, etc.) on-demand and rendering the conversation's meaning for both English and Japanese. This role involves complex and technical subjects in Healthcare, Law Enforcement and 911 emergency services.
- Convey proper and accurate meaning from the source with proper clarity, tone, syntax and grammar for both English and Japan.
- The best level of precision and detail should be used during interpreting in sight translation, simultaneous, and consecutive modes.
- Salary starting from RM8,000
- Working from Home ( Can be based in Japan or Malaysia)
- Medical and Annual Leave
- 5 days per week and two days off
- Medical Coverage
- Laptop and headphones will be provided
- One Month training with allowance will be provided
- Able to work at night shift
- Japanese native or Malaysian (local & foreigners)
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Remote position (Work from Home)
Job Types: Full-time.