Job Openings UI UX Designer W2
About the job UI UX Designer W2
- Collaborate with writers, data analysts, campaign, and operations specialists to deliver engaging creative artwork for social media, email marketing and other paid advertising campaigns.
- Designs user journeys across media platforms with a clear understanding of target users and technology constraints.
- Designs UI mock-ups that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like and conduct layout adjustment based on client’s feedback
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- The ideal candidate is a team player who communicates well with team members and client stakeholders. This includes being able to propose and present designs to team members and client stakeholders, emphasizing the benefits and trade-offs of various designs.
- The ideal candidate is result-oriented and a problem solver who loves to collaborate with others.
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in multimedia/web design or a related field.
- At least 4 years of industrial experience as a professional designer.
- Excellent design, concepting, and user interface skills that maximize typography, content, and imagery to deliver a design solution that is leveraged across media platforms.
- Must be familiar with HTML/CSS and other front-end development languages to ensure proposed design solutions are achievable
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software - experienced in Adobe XD.
- Hands on experience with design tools like Figma, Sketch will be a plus.
- Experience with wireframe and prototyping software
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills.
-Great salary package basic + allowance
-Flexible working hours, no dress specific code, afternoon social breaks, relaxed company culture, laptop of your choice (mac or windows) etc
- Mental wellness leave
- 16 days annual leave
- Convert leave to rest
- Mental health counsellors
- Training and mentorship
- Sponsored furniture for home office
- Sponsored lunch & tea breaks