Job Openings Customer Service (Khmer & English)
About the job Customer Service (Khmer & English)
The main task of the Customer Service Interpreter is handling professional calls (e.g fire department, hospitals, police stations, utilities, etc.) on-demand and rendering the conversation's meaning for both English and Khmer. This role involves complex and technical subjects in Healthcare, Law Enforcement and 911 emergency services.
- Convey proper and accurate meaning from the source with proper clarity, tone, syntax and grammar for both English and Khmer.
- The best level of precision and detail should be used during interpreting in sight translation, simultaneous, and consecutive modes.
- Salary starting from RM6,900
- Working from Home ( Can be based in Cambodia or Malaysia)
- Medical and Annual Leave
- Laptop and headphones will be provided
- One Month training with allowance will be provided
- Able to work at night shift (Working hours according to Pacific Time Zone)
- Cambodia native or Malaysian (local & foreigners)
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Remote position (Work from Home)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Khmer native speaker encouraged to apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From RM6,900.00 per month