Job Openings Graphic Designer W3
About the job Graphic Designer W3
- Conceptualize and execute design campaigns that effectively communicate and enhance our client’s brand.
- Understand creative directions according to client’s requirements and create elegant and accessible marketing materials that fits for B2B target audience.
- Develop marketing materials in the form of infographics, brochures, advertisements, and event materials (including booth design, invitations, booklets, and posters).
- Create designs in a detail-oriented manner, ensure quality and accuracy of all design related material whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with team members in problem-solving, decision-making and organization for campaigns.
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in graphic/multimedia design or a related field.
- At least 4 years of industrial experience as a professional designer.
- Able to present concept visualization through sketches, drawings, and illustrations.
- Capable of integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Good sense of layout, typography, and color harmony.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, well organized, and result-oriented, with an eye for details.
- Competent in MS Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of marketing and advertising campaigns.
-Great salary package + allowance
-Flexible working hours, no dress specific code, afternoon social breaks, relaxed company culture, laptop of your choice (mac or windows) etc
- Mental wellness leave
- 16 days annual leave
- Convert leave to rest
- Mental health counsellors
- Training and mentorship
- Sponsored furniture for home office
- Sponsored lunch & tea breaks