About the job Assistant Manager, Risk
Our client is one of the largest food manufacturing business in the country and have presence regionally. The risk team is an integral part of the business as their input is to act as business drivers within the group. This role is primarily tasked to assist the Risk Manager to assess and manage the company risks, execute company policies and SOPs effectively.
- Assist in the coordination with risk owners in the preparation of periodical reviews, update and maintenance of the Company's Risk Register.
- Assist in the facilitation of the risk and integrity assessments & evaluations exercise.
- Assist the manager in handling company annual insurance policy and shipping related matters.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Coordinate and follow up with branches on the sustainability data collection and ensure branches submit correctly and timely.
- Assist in preparing periodical Sustainability Report.
- Coordinate with HOD and Branch Heads on the audit issues.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or Risk Management.
- At least 4 years of experience in related field.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Internet navigation.
- Knowledge of various acts, regulations, rules especially MACC Act is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to interact with all level of employees and drive Risk activities and compliance.