Job Openings AVP Talent Management
About the job AVP Talent ManagementKey Responsibilities:
• Provide support in the implementation and management of talent identification and development initiatives to ensure its effectiveness in engaging, developing, and retaining Top Talents
• Act as frontline liaison to HRBPs in coordinating the implementation of talent assessments based on the established criteria to ensure effective administration of talent pool identification
• Conduct and administer data compilation and analyses generated from various assessment tools / sources, including maintaining the database of Talent Pool’s information
• Coordinate, track, and review the implementation of specific Group-wide leadership development programmes and initiatives to ensure its proper roll-out
• Assist in the coordination with the respective businesses/functional groups in the implementation of talent development initiatives
• Conduct initial review and other analyses in relevant benchmarking activities to review the effectiveness of implemented programs and identify areas for improvement.
• Assist in the identification of functional requirements and implementation of HR systems and technology-related activities to support and improve the effectiveness, efficiency of organizational / HR capabilities
• Provide assistance and support in all matters related to talent identification and development
• Bachelor Degree - Human Resource or any other related disciplines.
• 5 years related working experience in HR with exposure to talent identification and development initiatives