About the job Sourcing Specialist
Job Responsibilities include:
· Work closely with business leaders and hiring managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with DUG people strategies.
· Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements/ hiring challenges and fulfil hiring plans along with business timelines.
· Manage a complete cycle of recruitment from sourcing, job advertising, resume screening, interviewing to deliver headcount targets within the targeted timeline given.
· Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations and other channel for potential candidates.
· Develop a network referrals, use your established networks to discover, and attract experienced, diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
· Be proactive in engaging passive candidates through dedicated sourcing methods and external networks.
· Provide information about DUG and the job opportunity to candidates.
· Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both their previous experience as well as culture fit with DUG environment.
· Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process.
· Manage key initiatives and projects with other recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
· Champion campus recruitment planning and attend career fairs.
· Build and develop relationship with key colleagues and universities.
· Utilise a range of recruitment channels (online job portals e.g. LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Github, career fairs, social media, etc) to enhance recruitment efficiency.
· Prepare recruitment reports in order to monitor and assess effectiveness on recruitment strategies.
· Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc projects and related duties as and when required.