About the job Senior Graphic Designer
- Conceptualize and execute design campaigns that effectively communicate and enhance our client’s brand.
- Understand creative directions according to client’s requirements and create elegant and accessible marketing materials that fits for B2B target audience.
- Develop marketing materials in the form of infographics, brochures, advertisements, and event materials (including booth design, invitations, booklets, and posters).
- Create designs in a detail-oriented manner, ensure quality and accuracy of all design related material whilst meeting tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with team members in problem-solving, decision-making and organization for campaigns.
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in graphic/multimedia design or a related field.
- 3-5 years of industrial experience as a professional designer.
- Able to present concept visualization through sketches, drawings, and illustrations.
- Capable of integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Good sense of layout, typography, and color harmony.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, well organized, and result-oriented, with an eye for details.
- Competent in MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of marketing and advertising campaigns.