About the job Marketing Executive
• Prepare and conduct weekly and monthly marketing plan for customer and sales leads.
• Achieve personal revenue and sale goals setting by department HOD/Director.
• Develop and grow new customers to provide new business opportunites for company growth.
• Accountable for outstanding receivable on assigend customers for timely collections.
• Serve as a focal point for all Oil & Gas clients to facilitate commercial proposal preparation, communications, and documentations.
• Work closely with Lima Bintang internal operation and project team in Port Klang/Johor/Kemaman/Singapore for all domestic and cross-border logistics activities to optimum the equipment utilization.
• Degree in any discipline; good knowledge in Oil & Gas industry will be added advantage.
• Minimum 3-5 years work experience in provide logistics services to manufacturing, constructions, chemical and oil and gas industry.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Excellent communication skill, spoken and written in English and Bahasa Melayu.
• Preferably with freight forwarding working background will be added advantage.
• Aggressive , sales orientated, good in negotiation, good in teamwork.
• Must be literate in Microsoft Office applications; able to prepare power point presentation, tender documentations, and method statements, project scheduling etc.
• Willingness to travel overseas for job assignments.
• Possess own transport (motorcar).
• Applicants must be willing to work in Senai, Johor.