Job Openings HR Executive (Mandarin)
About the job HR Executive (Mandarin)
- Lead on all day-to-day HR operational activities to ensure they are delivered in an operationally effective and efficient way.
- Supporting the company in ensuring compliance with all regulatory (employment Law, immigration etc.) and internal governance requirements including tracking regulatory changes, driving internal policy / process changes, and achieving satisfactory internal/external audit outcomes.
- To handle and advice business leaders and operations teams on management of disciplinary issues, staff counselling, grievance handling and other employee relation matters in compliance with ---local Labor Law.
- Monitor and administer the execution of staff movement to be updated on timely manner i.e., expiry of contract, confirmation, transfer, resignation, probation confirmation to ensure the execution and documentations are in accordance with policies and procedures
- Provide strong administrative support to support the overall efficiency and productivity for the company.
- Develop, document, implement, monitor and review all HR policies, procedures, strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance culture and results oriented organization.
- Supports the recruitment and selection of all staff for the company for the expansion of the business.
Other Additional Tasks
- Talent Acquisition Manpower resourcing experience
- Maintain a database of candidates both existing and new for current / future references
- Be versatile and resourceful in acquiring manpower
- To meet required numbers within deadlines
- To create and review content with the Marketing team for social media job advertisements and also Job Description
- To access and manage company's job portals and recruitment events.
- Screen and conduct first level interviews prior to shortlisting candidates for the second interview with Operations Director/Client.
- Upon Level 1 interview (Telephone/Online screening(s), and selection), to coordinate final interviews and ensure all onboarding documentation(s) are collected and uploaded into the company shared drive.
- Bachelor's Degree in human resource management, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 or 3 years of experience in full spectrum of HR.
- In-depth knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, HR concepts and expertise
- Knowledge and expertise related to HR policies, processes, and practices.
- Good command of English and Mandarin, both written and spoken is required for this role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in policy development and implementation
- Have a sense of urgency, pro-activeness and good problem-solving skills to provide quick and efficient responses to near misses, accidents and emergencies.
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
- Comfortable with high volume workload and able to manage multiple priorities: ability to prioritize
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.