Job Openings Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the job Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Recruitment Agency - Manage agencies for candidate pool and scheduling for interviews - includes providing feedback on candidate tests and interview performance, where applicable.
- Screen Candidate Applications - Screen candidates through telephone interviews to validate candidate applications and to screen out those that do not meet key criteria.
- Candidate Pipeline - Maintain a database of potential candidates using established talent attraction and engagement processes and tools.
- Channel Management - Manage the advertisement of vacancies on approved channels of recruitment to attract candidates, actively monitor the quality of channel as a source of quality candidates and recommend new channels where appropriate.
- Document Preparation - Prepare candidate CV and agency performance. Responsible for gathering and summarizing data for reports, preparing HR KPI reports and provide support in any reporting or administration related to recruitment.
- Candidate Data Management - Maintain and update a local document management system of candidates/applicants.
- Ad-hoc HR Support - Support HR-related initiatives as delegated from the Management
- University / Bachelor's Degree and/or Diploma
- Sound experience and understanding of straightforward procedures or systems. (Over 1 year to 3 years)
- Pleasant personality and has a passion in pursuing HR as a career.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Working supportively as a team member and effectively as an individual.
- Drive for results.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.