About the job Senior Manager Client Coverage
· Assist Head / Team Head manage relationships with to 50 Malaysia groups to secure investment banking and corporate banking deals.
· Cooperate with IB business pillar departments on originate and execute deals.
· Work closely with ECM and IE to source and place equities to clients.
· Work closely with DCM and Treasury to place bonds and to execute derivative transactions for clients.
· Develop, review, and improve manual, procedures, policies, guidelines and work process.
· Ensure high standard of integrity and compliance of all legal and regulatory requirements.
· Display teamwork and work closely with other product partners and other senior management personnel always.
· Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Banking or equivalent professional qualifications.
· Minimum 5 years' experience in investment banking or corporate advisory at an established financial institution or advisory firm.
· In-depth knowledge of investment banking products and services.
· Comprehensive valuation, modelling, regulatory guidelines, accounting, tax and industry knowledge.
· Possess Capital Markets Services Representative's License (CMSRL) would be an advantage.