About the job Sr Process Executive (Mandarin)
· Working towards creating a positive environment and improve user experience online.
· Managing and safeguarding content effectively on digital platforms.
· Responding to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
· Understanding and remaining up to date with client policies and guidelines.
· Resolving inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
· Fulfilling base productivity and quality requirements.
· No Night shifts. Workdays: 5 days in a week (Monday to Saturday – 5 working days in this range will be cyclic)
· Must have prior experience of more than 6 month.
· Excellent writing, reading and speaking skills in MANDARIN language is must.
· Computer knowledge, the ability to browse the internet, ability to send and receive emails, good typing speed, and expertise in M.S.Office is required.
· Connect & provide highest level of satisfaction to the customer. Manage the timely and accurate payments for Program in accordance with the agreed upon SLA.
· Quick learning and understanding of Microsoft Policies.
· Ability to work in a complex multitasking environment (navigating through multiple on-line systems).
· Flexible to extend the shift hours during Peak and Non-Peak seasons.