Job Openings Personal Assistant
About the job Personal Assistant
- To provide support to the Company Chairman in delivering overall Organization business strategic and objectives.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administration duties such as maintaining calendar and diary, arranging for meeting schedules, managing travel arrangements, preparing travel itineraries, receive and screen phone calls, handle office and personal documentation in an organised way, arrangement and coordination of schedules and appointments, taking minutes of meetings, attending to internal and external correspondence as well as follows through on specific actions that need to be taken.
- Provide support to the Chairman in their daily administrative needs including managing flight / ground transportation, visa applications, hotel booking, expense claims, travel claims and etc.
- To undertake special assignments, project, ad hoc functions, preparation of presentation slides, government-related documents and other duties as and when required.
- To work closely with the Company Chairman and Senior Management Team through effective communication channels and prepare briefing materials for the Company Chairman.
- To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- To conduct research and analysis as assigned by the Company Chairman.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Company Chairman’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- To liaise effectively and professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- To manage confidential documents, records and maintain good and organized filing for data retrieving.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality and handle all tasks given expeditiously.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post and / or as directed / assigned from time to time by the Company Chairman / Management.