About the job Backend Engineer (Laravel)
The company develops a supply chain platform that automates the
procurement process and B2B online
ordering systems. They have customers in several countries including Malaysia,
Singapore and Hong Kong.
They are looking for versatile back-end engineers specialising in PHP/Laravel with experience working in a Scrum environment.
This is an engineer position, so you'll be working with and improving on software engineering practices, which includes Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, code reviews and other bits and pieces that contribute to the craft of software engineering.
· PHP and working experience with Laravel framework
· Git and experience in collaborative work with Git
· Working experience with SQL and good database design and practices
· Knowledge and experience on TDD, CI and other software engineering practices
· Engineering minded and code for long term maintainability
Optional skills as added advantage:
· Knowledge in designing RESTful APIs
· NoSQL databases
· Involvement in open source projects
· Amazon Web Services