About the job Rewards & Performance Lead
The incumbent is responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and administering a comprehensive total rewards strategy and programs for the Company. This position will research and bring an in-depth understanding of external best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to Compensation & Rewards programs and technologies. The primary function of the position is to manage all aspects of the employee benefits program. This includes health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, time off, wellness programs, and any other employee benefit plans offered. The selected individual will also be responsible for evaluating and making recommendations on compensation strategies to attract and retain talent.
- Familiar with job evaluation methodology and excellent in regression analysis, logic, statistics, and mathematics.
- Strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and successfully in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills to be able to get buy-ins from the management team.
- Ensure market competitor analysis and benchmarking are carried out to attract and retain talent through participation in pay and benefits surveys and enable access to current market pay data to support HR Business Partners and line managers.
- Manage the end-to-end annual pay review process in alignment with Group & Board requirements including preparation and submission of documents and proposals.
- Develop and maintain compensation and benefits policies and procedures to ensure employee handbook and any other internal documents are updated.
- To execute job evaluation, design, and recommend effective job grades and competitive pay range.
- Prepare HR budget and reports to the HR management team.
- Implements, maintain, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, taxes, and other deductions.
- Able to Identify and recommend updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree/Master's Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Studies/Management, or equivalent.
- At least 5 – 7 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives or Assistant Managers specializing in Compensation & Benefits, Total Rewards, and Performance or equivalent.
- Experience working with external consultants including but not limited to Mercer, Hays, etc.
- Have prior experience in manufacturing would be an added advantage.