About the job Marketing Program Manager
· Oversee and help execute successful
B2B marketing campaigns for a variety of channels, industries, and target
audiences in line with our client’s overall goals that drive a measurable
· Support the client governance meetings with a balanced mix of operational updates, alignment check-ins and exchange of ideas.
· Support the efforts in optimizing and analyzing program effectiveness and identifying new opportunities for clients to pursue.
· Supporting the leadership team on visibility of key success metrics as well as potential issues with delivery and meeting client expectations.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience in Marketing.
· 1+ years of experience in program, change management, or project management within a fast-paced metrics driven environment.
· Prior experience in B2B software marketing is highly desirable.
· Experience with project management, process or operations improvement.
· Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result-oriented with the ability to influence others at both peer and leader level.
· History of cross-functional partnership, teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
· Detail orientation with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in ambiguous environments.
· Strong communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, and ability to translate data into information and storytelling that influences stakeholders and business strategy.