Registered Nurses - Remote Nationwide
Registered Nurses will assist in providing and monitoring the health of patients across programs to ensure they are adhering to their treatment. This role requires charting and following up with all patients while ensuring their experience is maintained by following standards and protocol.
About the Job
• Review and assess patient medical records and charts.
• Conduct phone or virtual follow-ups with patients.
• Provide sound medical advice to patients.
• Write-up charts using appropriate medical terminology for providers
• Present and articulate program updates and benefits to patients.
• Schedule follow-up appointments with patients.
• Build and maintain relationships with providers and patients.
• Graduation from an accredited university (required)
• Having multiple state licenses, including NLC states, is strongly preferred, but not required.
• A minimum of 6 months of direct clinical experience.
• Strong understanding of medical terminology.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to keep pace and adapt in a quickly evolving company.
• Highly organized and able to handle multiple patients.
• Competitive spirit with a drive to exceed personal goals and a track record to prove it.
• Team player who prioritizes company success in addition to personal success.
Protocol Records Communication
$ 70,000 - 75,000 (US Dollar)