About the job SEO Analyst - Full Time - Remote
AmazonRankPro is a one-stop strategic consulting and marketing agency, assisting clients both on and off Amazon. The firm was founded in 2018 and has since enjoyed phenomenal growth. In the last three years, it has boomed from a small team to a global workforce of 50+ e-commerce marketing experts. AmazonRankPro is customer-centric and subscribes to a philosophy based on collectivism and openness, which are values it believes empower its brand and customers to get the best out of every interaction while maximizing revenues, profits and the full potential of our clients.
The company aims to help small business owners and online brands that are struggling to keep up with the massive changes in the market maximize their potential as well as expand their reach and scale with digital marketing opportunities within marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. Since its inception, it has served more than 1000 US-based small online businesses and the notion of serving small businesses remains a priority for the company.
Key functions of the role:
- Auditing websites and provide technical recommendations to improve SEO visibility.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve
- SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop & Implement SEO Strategy On-Page & Off-Page.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines in the content to increase web traffic.
- Strategic link building, analysis of client websites, Meta tag creations.
- Working on Forums, blogs, Articles, and Profile creation.
- Coordinate with content team to implement writing Content for Blogs, Articles, Guest posts,
- Social media post and press release.
- Analysis website traffic and provide reports for traffic users and user behavior
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in executing SEO projects
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) off page and on-page activities.
- Should have good technical & digital marketing knowledge
- Advanced executions skills in Google analytics tag manager and search console
- Experience in handling SEO tools like Ubersuggest, SEMrush, and ahref
- Knowledge of google search and display ad functionalities
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Availability: Full-time (40 hrs/wk)
Experience levels: Intermediate (3 - 5 yrs)