About the job Graphic Designer - Full Time - Remote
AmazonRankPro is a one-stop strategic consulting and marketing agency, assisting clients both on and off Amazon. The firm was founded in 2018 and has since enjoyed phenomenal growth. In the last three years, it has boomed from a small team to a global workforce of 50+ e-commerce marketing experts. AmazonRankPro is customer-centric and subscribes to a philosophy based on collectivism and openness, which are values it believes empower its brand and customers to get the best out of every interaction while maximizing revenues, profits, and the full potential of our clients.
The company aims to help small business owners and online brands that are struggling to keep up with the massive changes in the market maximize their potential as well as expand their reach and scale with digital marketing opportunities within marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. Since its inception, it has served more than 1000 US-based small online businesses and the notion of serving small businesses remains a priority for the company.
Key functions of the role:
- Conceptualize and design Facebook and Google ads for the brand.
- Conceptualize and design emailers
- Conceptualize and design creatives content for social media
- Conceptualize design motion graphic video ads
- Designing creatives for our website
- A willingness to analyze and elevate creatives over time
- Should be able to plan and manage tasks timelines
- An interest in exploring new mediums of creative output
- A data-driven design approach
- Willingness to handle/juggle multiple simultaneous projects
- Coordinate with the marketing team on creative campaign planning
One Should Have:
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Proficiency in creating motion graphics product videos
- Basic understanding of responsive design for designing creatives and banners for the website.
- Strong design thinking problem-solving skills.
- Min. 2 Years of experience required.
- Ad agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Graphic Designer, Motion Graphics
Availability: Full-time (40 hrs/wk)
Experience levels: Intermediate (3 - 5 yrs)