About the job Driver/Janitor
What Ameritel offers for Company Driver?
· 10,000 Base Pay
· 40,000 Annual Perfect Attendance Bonus
· Fixed Schedule
· Paid Days OFF for US Holidays as well as all Philippines Holidays
· Up to Two(2) weeks Christmas and New Year Break
· OT Pay
- At least 1 year as a Driver
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Valid drivers license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to drive manual vehicle
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicles comings and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- General site cleaning duties and water cooler replenishment
- Occasional Saturday driving duties
This is a full-time position and will require work duties between our night and morning employee shuttle service trips. Between trips the duties will include, but not be limited to, basic computer-based tasks (copy and paste jobs and extracting/downloading data files) and simple maintenance and janitorial tasks.
Getting your Dream Job is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Apply here
2. Complete your prescreening assessment (sent via e-mail)
3. Book your own interview and company shuttle test drive and DONE!