Job Openings Recruitment Specialist
About the job Recruitment Specialist
What Ameritel offers for Recruitment Specialist?
- 16,000 Base Pay
- 40,000 Annual Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Fixed Schedule and WEEKENDS ARE ALWAYS OFF
- Day time schedule 7 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday
- Major US Holidays off
- Up to 2 weeks Christmas and New Year Break
- Amazing offer to present to applicants! Makes recruiting super easy and stress-free!
- Local recruiting only (no foreign accounts)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Screening and grading of all new applicants following company guidelines
- Coordinating with recruiting team for follow up and booking of applicant interviews
- Assisting with planning headcount and attendees of training classes
- At least 6 months experience in recruitment
- Ability to come with ideas including innovative ways to recruit, ideas for events, job fairs, etc.
- Strong decision-making skills
- COE/3-months Pay slip
- Recent Med Cert
- High energy
- Passion for helping others get their dream jobs
- Excellent communication skills (written and typed)
- Efficient time management/proper use of full workday