Job Openings Quality Control
About the job Quality Control
What does Ameritel offer for Quality Control?
- Fixed schedule and weekends off
- Easy call monitoring process and work flow
- A keen eye and hearing for details
- Excellent English proficiency with very good comprehension and writing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Database management
- The ability to consistently identify mistakes across thousands of inspections
- The ability to closely follow quality standards
- Decision-making skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed for all recorded calls.
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note the corrective actions that were taken
- Educate the team on quality control issues and work with team leaders to improve overall company quality and A leads.
- Call Monitoring or Evaluation
- Listening to recorded calls from the agents to evaluate and assess if the client is qualified.
- Generating daily, weekly, & monthly Quality Reports.
Getting your Dream Job is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Apply here
2. Complete your prescreening assessment (sent via e-mail)
3. Book your own five-minute phone interview and DONE!