About the job Human Resource Manager
Ameritel HR Manager position is a LEADERSHIP ROLE.
Carefully read the entire post before considering applying.
What Ameritel offers for HR Managers?
· 30k to 50k Base Pay Day shift hours 8 am to 4:30pm
· 1,500 or 40,000 Annual Perfect Attendance Bonus
· Tax FREE Bonus and HUGE Commissions
· Fixed Schedule and WEEKENDS ARE ALWAYS OFF
· Paid Days OFF for US Holidays as well as all Philippines Holidays
· Up to Two(2) weeks Christmas and New Year Break
- At least 1 year in HR Manager experience in the Philippines with adequate working knowledge.
- Preferably having worked in a special economic zone (Clark or Subic)
- Preferably having worked in BPO as an HR
- Solid working experience in all HR key areas (recruiting, payroll, Labor management, Government filings)
- Strong experienced in Labor Relations, Policy Formulation and Employee Relations
- Strong people management experience
- Strong leadership skill
- Trustworthy with a high level of integrity
- Knowledgeable of processing business permits
- HR Manager with Ameritel means you can do it all.
- Employee relations, hiring/firing, DOLE cases, strong recruiting/interviewing skills, payroll, monthly and yearly filings, managing a small team and daily reporting.
- Perfect attendance and crystal-clear communication skills.
- If you’re not a fearless leader don’t even think about wasting yours or our time applying for this role. Consider HR Assistant instead.
HR Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong Employee relations, hiring/firing, DOLE case experience
- Very experienced recruiting skills using software and interviewing skills
- Having done payroll, monthly and yearly filings
- managing a small team and daily reporting.
- Perfect attendance and crystal-clear communication skills
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional accountant resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
Getting your Dream Job is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Apply here
2. Complete your prescreening assessment (sent via e-mail)
3. Book your own interview time and DONE!