About the job DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our mission.
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what partner does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence with more than 60,000 licenses deployed in 150 countries, we provide law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, computer, social media, cloud, cellular operators and other sources, our client`s products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, our partner is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
- 4+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer
- Ability to handle DevOps design and hands-on tasks
- Experience in build management tools and technologies - Jenkins, Dockers , Artifactory, NPM, Ansible
- Experience in building large CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins declarative pipelines)
- 1+ years’ experience with Docker · Experience in public Cloud – AWS
- Linux and Windows administration · Team player!
- Self-learning capabilities
- Experience to work in Agile/Scrum team
- Good communication skills
- Can do attitude! Advantage
- Software development experience (preferred)
- Azure DevOps server git TFS · K8S, Nomad , docker compose
- Experience in windows environment
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in an variety international projects with different cultures within the IT industry.
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies.
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support