About the job .NET Developer
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what our partner does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence with more than 60,000 licenses deployed in 150 countries, we provide law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, computer, social media, cloud, cellular operators and other sources, our partner`s products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, our partner is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
- Software development of market leading product in Digital Intelligence world: Physical Analyzer desktop application.
- Be responsible on full development lifecycle from design untill production phase
- Deliver high quality features with high automation coverage
- Be part of Agile Scrum multi-geographic team in Israel and Romania
- 2+ years of C# experience
- 1+ years of WPF
- Strong understanding of OOP architecture and design
- Experience in performance optimization/ Memory profiling
- Experience with Multithreading– Advantage
- 1+ years of React experience – Advantage
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in an variety international projects with different cultures within the IT industry.
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies.
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
Feel free to contact :
0771 739 199 || firstname.lastname@example.org || Andreea Popescu | LinkedIn