About the job Back End Team Lead
Our client is looking for a highly experienced, versatile, and passionate Backend (Node.js) Team Lead to join our client team. As a Team Lead, you will be working with a cross-functional team creating new features for our client top-grossing game, as well as improving his core architecture.
You will have to build and lead a team of 4-8 backend developers. You will also be closely working with other Leads (QA and Client), Architects, DevOps, and Product departments. We're looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to our client team.
It's a great opportunity to join the creation of a new product and grow with us!
Product Tech Stack: Node.js, Redis, Graph DB, AWS, Microservices, Kubernetes. You will work in a global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center; Exceptional innovative and dynamic work environment; Promote transparency & open employee communication; Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities; Encourage, support, and empower learning exploration and career development opportunities; Directly impact and build personalized product experiences for our players.
- Recruit, lead and grow a strong team of Backend engineers;
- Work as part of a Bucharest-based Agile cross-functional team that also includes QA engineers and Unity developers;
- Deliver new game features and functionality;
- Responsible (together with the teammates) for our client's platform, its up-time, architecture & scale;
- Build distributed systems and microservices;
- Work with NoSQL Databases;
- Develop real-time mobile game Backend with Node.js and Redis;
- Work alongside Architects, DevOps, and other Tech lead in-game teams.
- At least 2 years of team leadership experience and working with cross-functional teams;
- At least 4 years of Backend development experience (any OOP language, ex. Java, C#, etc.);
- Familiarity with Node.js;
- At least 2 years of experience with distributed systems and microservices;
- Experience with NoSQL Databases;
- Experience with Backend development of real-time web services;
- Experience in a high scale system;
- Experience in working with cloud-based architectures and AWS specifically;
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST.
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers of 20 RON/working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in an variety international projects with different cultures within the IT industry.
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies.
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.