About the job Senior Software Engineer(React/SQL/C#.NET) - Y4XWW9
Senior Software Engineer(React/SQL/C#.NET)
50.000 64 000 gross per year (CIM/employment contract)
Join us and see how we make software ideas become a reality! Our core value of Love work, Love life has been central to our success and so were looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
We love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more. We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on software to help their organisation thrive. We acquired a top development and consulting organisation in Romania, and are looking to recruit talent to go on our exciting journey.
· You design and develop software solutions to meet agreed acceptance criteria following latest cloud technologies and OOP best patterns and practices.
· You write clean & self-documenting code and organize methods and classes appropriately. You are aware of trending design patterns in the technologies you work in and can select the best design pattern for the job in hand, articulating to others why this has been chosen.
· You can provide comprehensive requirements feedback, highlighting omissions, gaps, and potential areas of confusion. You play an active role in sprint planning and management, making recommendations in terms of capacity, priorities, risks, or blockers.
· You have the ability to manage and fully automate deployments of products and their dependencies across multiple physical and logical environments. You have a good understanding of source code management best practice (using Git), and ability to troubleshoot issues.
· You can communicate well with team members and stakeholders on deliverables and approaches, demonstrating the ability to communicate and listen appropriately depending on the audience.
· You champion a quality focused approach including: good planning, branch strategy, promoting and participating in early discovery of defects, code reviews, etc. You follow a data driven-driven approach to ensure that your decisions are objective, accurate and informed.
· You can own, manage and be accountable for specific projects and deliverables, managing risk and dependencies with autonomy.
· You can provide technical leadership, guidance, direction and mentoring to other members of the development team.
As a well-rounded Senior Full Stack ASP.NET Developer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
· Knowledge and experience using latest Cloud patterns and practices while working on a SaaS platform
· Microsoft C# .NET Framework and .NET Core
o Web Forms, RESTful API, GraphQL, LINQ, Entity Framework, Dapper, Async/Await, Dependency Injection, OOP Design patterns and practices, NuGet, automated tests (unit, integration tests)
· Microsoft SQL Server
o Relational database design, T-SQL refactoring and query optimisation, stored procedures and functions, indexing, sharding
· GIT and CI/CD pipelines with Azure DevOps
· APM Frameworks, application monitoring and telemetry e.g. NewRelic or App Insights
· Working in a distributed team following Agile practices
· Redgate Tools Source Control, SQL Monitoring, etc
· Domain Driven Design and LanguageExt concepts like Option, Either, TryAsync
· Azure PaaS: Azure Functions, Blob Storage, Table Storage, Azure Queue Storage
· CSS pre-processors (Less, Sass, etc)
· OAuth2 and OpenID Connect protocol
What we offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
- Healthy, friendly, and inclusive culture
- Work - life balance
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary package
- Great Holiday Package (starting from 25)
- Charity day day off paid by the company for volunteering activities
- Private Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Meal tickets
- Referral Bonus
- Christmas Bonus
- Big Break all-inclusive holiday paid by the company
- Other benefits
Were all about helping everyone Love Work, Love Life and Be you. Why? Because we believe people can only be their best when they can be themselves. So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesnt match perfectly, wed still love to hear from you. You might just be who we are looking for.
We love the fact that were all different. We believe by having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us to better support our customers, and when you think about it, its just more fun!
Whats holding you back? Come and be part of our Amazing team
Feel free to contact :