About the job UI/UX Designer (contract)
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer with game development experience who can help us design an intuitive, user-friendly and beautiful UI for our third-person exploration game Atmosfar.
The position is offered as a contract (freelance) employment and can be executed remote or on-site at our office in Malmö, Sweden. Start date and estimated contract period (length) will be discussed during an introductory meeting.
About the contract
What you will do
- Create wireframes, sketches, mock-ups and design UX workflows that align with the style and vision of Atmosfar, supporting both PC and console inputs
- Iterate and refine designs based on studio wide feedback and player testing
- Create style guides and clear documentation for the produced UI and UX products
Who you are
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in designing UI and UX for games
- Strong portfolio with relevant examples
- Strong written and spoken English
When you're a bonus
- Experience from working with Unreal Engine
- Experience with UX tools such as Figma
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
- An education within a relevant field
How to apply
Please apply with a resume and link to your online portfolio, all together demonstrating why we would be a great match for each other. If you're the right person for the job we want to hear from you and we encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.
Applications will be reviewed continuously so apply today!