About the job Mid/Sr Angular Developer
Mid/Senior Angular Developer (REMOTE)
About the product
AppNiv has partnered with another Israeli Unicorn and we’ve decided to build an R&D Center in Cluj.
With over 500 people on board in the US, UK, and Israel the company works day after day to develop and improve an intuitive and data-driven HR platform that helps companies make the world a better place and become better for the people who work there.
What makes the product special?
- A developer’s heaven.
- A true fully CI/CD.
- 100% automated testing coverage on backend as well as frontend.
- No QA personnel. YES, you read well. No QA ;)
- 100 releases a day straight to production from the developer’s environment. That's cool, right?
- Architecture reviews.
- Code reviews. Imagine the growth phase.
- Zero ego. Everyone is equal acting like and army.
- 2000 paying clients.
- 1 million users.
You will be part of an autonomous engineering team where you have the opportunity leave your mark, experience dozens of daily production deployments and refine your skills. You will be working closely with product business teams and create technical designs from business requirements. Bring passion and desire to evolve, and we're here to help you.
Note: this is a software developer position, with a specific focus on software quality. You will be challenged with unique engineering problems and opportunities to work in tandem with the feature development team to release robust high-quality features on time. Your efforts in software quality engineering will ensure the robustness and scalability of the platform as they expand to support new and exciting product initiatives.
You thrive on bringing the products and the team to the highest quality standards by holding a high bar on quality, relentlessly pursuing automation, injecting quality throughout the software development lifecycle, and seeking to drive efficiencies across teams. The projects that you will work on will impact products and services quality used by millions of customers around the world.
- 3+ years of experience in frontend development
- Curious engineering mindset with a passion for learning new frameworks, libraries, tools and architecture patterns
- Experience with GitLab
What would be great
- Having both backend and frontend development experience
- Understanding of industry-standard secure software development practices
- Solid understanding of CI/CD platforms
- Well versed in git-flow, able to review pull requests and create their own
What we offer
- Great salary, long-term employment (CIM/PFA/SRL) and regular reviews
- Possibility to work fully remote & fully flexible
- 4 wellness paid days per year
- Work with Cutting-edge technologies
- Personal cooperation with IL and UK based clients
- Monthly physical team gatherings to enjoy each other
- Awesome employee referral program- between 1,000 and 2,000 euros for each successful referral