About the job Regional Sourcing Manager
About our Client
Our Client is an established American MNC and is a market leader in the Consumer Goods Equipment industry for clients in the Commercial and Business-to-Business (B2B) Sectors. They have presence in major critical markets and intend to strengthen their portfolio in Asia to continue their market lead. They are currently looking for a Regional Sourcing Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be reporting into the Global Sourcing Director within a matrix organisation and will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of end-to-end Procurement across the region. This is a strategic core position but you will also have to attend to the daily operational activities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Setting up SOP and Procurement processes as you will be the 1st hire for the role in Singapore
- Having full ownership of Procurement strategy in the Electrical & Electronics (E&E) categories across Asia – Batteries, PCBa & Electrical Motors including Steel, Plastics etc
- Develop, implement and execute end-to-end Procurement activities for alternate low-cost sourcing strategies
- Sourcing from existing Vendors as well as expanding Supplier base especially in SEA and China
- Business partnering across various functions and extensive stakeholder management
- Management and development of 1 direct report based in China
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain and possess significant number of years of related experience in Procurement & Sourcing within Electrical & Electronics (E&E) categories, with Supplier contacts in SEA & China. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, an entrepreneurial leader with the determination to succeed.
What’s on Offer?You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of quality. Working in this MNC can also shape up your CV and build your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.