About the job Logistics Services Specialist
About Our Client
Our Client is an established European MNC that is a leading brand in the luxury retail industry. They have presence in major critical markets and intend to strengthen its portfolio to continue their growth and are currently looking for a Logistics Services Specialist to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be reporting to the Head of Logistics Services APAC and will be responsible for all logistics matters (warehousing, transport, reverse/return,customs) of Singapore and Malaysia by supervising the third-party logistics provider (“3PL”).
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Supervises all 3PL logistics processes ensuring efficiency, both in warehousing and inbound
- outbound transportation as well as reverse logistics for all sales channels; evaluation of partners and cost saving solutions; implementation of improvements for warehousing and distribution; act as liaison for the regional teams for the assigned markets.
- Implements KPIs managing 3PL’s service level accordingly; address service failures and ensure counter measures are performed.
- Responsible for compliance for all customs-related processes and liaising with customs as and when required.
- In charge of all facets of inventory management for owned as well as outsourced facilities, including but not limited to inventory accuracy, monitoring and scrapping of obsolete inventory; including replenishment of packaging material.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain and possess a significant number of years of related experience in logistics operations preferably in the FMCG or Retail Industries. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of quality. Working in this MNC can also shape up your CV and build your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.