About the job Asia Commercial Director
About our Client
An international US MNC that is a market leader in the F&B Solutions segment, with multi-billion revenue globally. Asia is the company’s Top 3 markets globally and the company has aggressive growth plans over the next 5 years to further expand their presence in Asia. The company is looking for a seasoned Regional Commercial Director as part of their strategic growth plans.
You will be reporting into the Head of Asia and will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of the Commercial function in Asia. This is a strategic core position for the Organisation.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and execute strategies for the Commercial functions – Business Development (BD), Commercial strategy & Marketing Strategy for the region
- Drive transformation and growth in Digital Supply Chain for the Asia business – Digital products and tools for internal and external consumption
- Drive forecasting & analytics to improve demand accuracy and predict trends
- Management & growth of the Business-to-Business (B2B) portfolio
- Client management and active Key Account Management (KAM)
- Identify potential business opportunities to fuel the growth plans for the company
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in related fields of study and possess significant number of years of related experience in Commercial roles within a Software Solution / B2B environment. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, have the ability to lead a team and be a hands-on leader with the determination to succeed. It is essential that you understand Digital Supply Chain & Solutions.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of quality. Working in this MNC can also shape up your CV and build your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.