Job Openings Technical Packaging Manager
About the job Technical Packaging Manager
About our Client
Our Client is a renowned Chemical company with global presence. They have a diverse range of products and supply to many industries. They are constantly keeping up with the current trends with groundbreaking technologies. To support them in this vision and growth, they are looking for an experienced Technical Packaging Manager.
Reporting to the Engineering Leader, main responsibilities include driving product quality and ensuring standardization,service, sustainability and delivering savings throughout packaging solutions and meeting Business objectives.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Drive harmonization and standardization of the company’s products portfolio.
- Define, own and manage their respective packaging portfolio working with key stakeholders ie. commercial, manufacturing, sourcing and other relevant functions. Ensure technical and functional requirements are appropriately considered and covered across the supply chain.
- Develop functional excellence for the relevant portfolio and implement these across the regions ie. define specifications, standards, tests and trials, etc..
- Drive sustainability in packaging to achieve the objectives of the organization
- Ensure packaging supply and flexibility for key packs by developing dual supply options working with Sourcing
- Contribute to the selection select and development of key suppliers to ensure they have the capabilities,processes and organisation to properly serve the business
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should have relevant experience working in a packaging manager role in Manufacturing, R&D, Procurement/Sourcing or in the packaging industry. Experience with managing a packaging portfolio (Plastic/ Metal), understanding specifications, functional requirements, product/packaging compatibility. Ability to manage stakeholder engagement across highly matrix organisations. As the role is evolving within a company that recently went through transformation, someone with experience in managing multiple projects and ability to present strong business cases to various stakeholders.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of excellence. Working in this MNC can also shape up your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.