About the job Global CM Operations Lead – Operation Synergy & Digitalisation
About our client
Our key client is an established American MNC that is a major player in the technology industry. They have a strong global present and intend to strengthen its portfolio to continue their growth. This client is currently looking for a Global Contract Manufacturing Procurement Lead to be an integral part of their Global Procurement Team to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be responsible for driving and contributing to the Procurement & Supply Chain excellence in the area of Contract Manufacturing and delivering business objectives.
Additional responsibilities will include:
· Execute global contract manufacturing service strategy by implementing and enhancing the contract manufacturing operation services.
· Manage OEM processes for the Contract Manufacturers.
· Establish global service footprint and service capability through operations synergy and digitalisation.
· Build the digitalisation platform as an integrated platform for Suppliers as well as the company’s commodities roadmap.
· Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
· Project management.
· Management of suppliers based mainly in China.
The Successful Applicant
You must have extensive experience in implementing and managing Contract Manufacturing operations specifically within the OEM space. You must be a self-motivated team player with strong knowledge of Supply Chain operations with demonstrated experience of problem solving, decision making and project management skills. Mandarin (spoken & written) skills are compulsory for the requirements of this role due to the Suppliers based in China. Keen interest in developing application using Low-Code App development platform.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in
their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis
on a culture of excellence. Working in this MNC can also shape up your career. Some core
benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.