Job Openings APAC Regulatory Affairs Manager
About the job APAC Regulatory Affairs Manager
About our Client
Our Client is in the Beauty & Wellness industry with a strong reputable brand. They believe in the use of natural ingredients for their products and have a strong desire to always push boundaries to surprise their audience. To support them in their growth plans, they are looking for an APAC Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Reporting to the Global Head of Regulatory, main responsibilities include supporting the regional cross functional leads to define and drive regulatory strategy and operations across APAC.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Plan, manage, and review regulatory submission documents and support all communications with the various authorities.
• Lead and groom a remote team of specialist seated across the region.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders – R&D, Marketing, Global Regulatory and external stakeholders – distributors.
• Monitor emerging trends with regards to industry regulations to determine potential impacts on organizational processes.
• Support and provide regulatory assessment including the interpretation of regulatory implications to internal functions to be able to work out scenario plan based on product registration lead time and etc.
• Manage and oversee all regulatory projects to support new launches and compliance status.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should more than 5 years of experience in a similar industry. You should be able to think strategically so that you have a broader view of the business, industry to anticipate any upcoming trends. You should also be results-orientated and have a sense of urgency whilst demonstrating proficiency and success in prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously. In addition, you have strong knowledge of the regulatory landscape and policies across both South East Asia and APAC markets.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organization that is ever evolving in this current market.