Job Openings Senior Engineer – Process & Equipment
About the job Senior Engineer – Process & Equipment
About our Client
Our Client is a leading manufacturer of electronic components for the global automation market. They are in the quest of continuously advancing in technology and reinventing supply chains. To support them in this expansion, they are looking for a Senior Engineer – Process & Equipment.
Reporting to the Senior Process & Equipment Manager, main responsibilities include executing efficient Equipment and Process Maintenance and Troubleshooting to existing and released manufacturing equipment.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
The Successful Applicant
- Provide technical expertise and support to all topics related to released equipment and procedures
- Perform Failure Analysis of Process and Equipment issues, identify Root causes and develop repair procedure including component level
- Develop and Sustain Traceability on Process level (e.g. buy-off and metering data)
- Independently and actively provide technical feedback and sharing of daily experience for existing product portfolio in machine and equipment related matters to R&D/Value Engineering and other relevant parties
- Take over new Equipment and/or equipment related procedures from IE or TD during Prototype or Pilot phase
To be successful in this role, you should have more than 5 years related experience in Wire Bond/or Die Attach Process. You should have experience working within a manufacturing environment with strong Problem Solving skills.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organization that is expanding with strong growth emphasis across APAC.