Job Openings Regional Category Manager (MROs)
About the job Regional Category Manager (MROs)
About our Client
Our Client is a renowned Chemical company with global presence. They have a diverse range of products and supply to many industries. They are constantly keeping up with the current trends with groundbreaking technologies. To support them in this vision and growth, they are looking for an experienced Regional Category Manager for MROs.
Reporting to the Indirect Sourcing Leader, main responsibilities include Indirect Procurement, stakeholder management, supplier management and contract management to deliver Procurement excellence and Business objectives.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Review spend analysis and lead projects on supplier consolidation.
- Execute some high value and high complexity sourcing projects (EUR 100K)
- Continuously plan, manage, and improve supplier/vendor quality and relationships.
- Constantly build strong relationships with stakeholders within a matrix structure across different levels of stakeholders within business, finance and procurement.
- Build business cases supporting sourcing recommendations including competitive bidding, negotiating, analyzing data and market trends.
- Work CAPEX and OPEX projects in the region.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should have more than 8 years of experience in indirect categories management. Strong knowledge of Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MROs) is required as the role has a key focus in this area. Ability to manage stakeholder engagement across highly matrix organisations. As the role is evolving within a company that recently went through transformation, someone with experience in managing multiple projects and ability to present strong business cases to various stakeholders.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of excellence. Working in this MNC can also shape up your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.