Job Openings Supply and Demand Analyst
About the job Supply and Demand Analyst
About our Client
Our Client is a well-established American MNC specializing within the Healthcare industry. They employ over 20,000 people and has presence in over 30 countries globally. They have a vision to constantly upgrade and innovate their products to support the growth and demand of the market. As such they are looking to hire a Regional Demand Analyst to support the growth within APAC.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, main responsibilities include improving the demand and supply forecast accuracy and inventory for APAC.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Collaborate and interact with in-country supply and demand planners across the region to ensure consistency and high standards for the planning cycle.
• Make recommended adjustments to forecasts and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends through data analysis.
• Further optimise inventory targets including safety stock levels, re-order points.
• Maintain and Cleanse the planning data in Excel/Power BI and decide on the selection of the most appropriate statistic algorithm.
• Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
• Initiate Data Transformation projects that involve large set of numbers with high complexity.
• Manage or lead projects for overall planning improvements.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should more than 6 years of experience within a supply chain analytics function. You should have APAC exposure with the experience of working closely with senior stakeholders within the region. You should have experience in Data Transformation projects that involve system improvements, consolidation of data, real-time dashboard (Tableau) with the ability of working with large sets of data. Experience within a Pharmaceutical/Medical Device/FMCG industry will be an advantage as the company’s products are of medical grade within a fast paced and complexed environment.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organization that has their employee at heart – they are always developing and grooming talents. In addition, they are big with internal mobility for the career progression of their employees.