About the job Sales & Operations Director, APAC
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Leader in the High Tech Lifestyle business with clients both in the B2B and B2C segment. They believe in innovation through passion and purpose to design and produce products, systems and software across various industries. To support them in their growth, they are looking for a Sales & Operations Director for APAC for their B2B team.
Reporting to the VP for APAC, the role involves Post Sales Management, Order Fufillment and Management, Tech Support and Demand Planning.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Manage and lead the post sales team in planning and resolving customer enquiries for APAC.
• Develop processes for returns and warranty that include the management of spares and creation of after-sales service.
• Responsible for forecast accuracy of spares, on-time delivery and inventory management.
• Manage the warehouse in Singapore which includes both spare parts and finished goods.
• Implement process improvements to drive overall performance across Post Sales Service, Technical Support and Customer Care.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background from Enterprise Solutions or Systems Integrations within a similar role with distributor management experience. Their key markets include Japan, Korea and Australia and hence you should have strong experience in these countries. As this is a people leader role, excellent track record of team management is essential for the role.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that is a Global Market Leader with strong emphasis on innovation and creativity.