About the job Senior Solution Design Manager
About our Client
Our Client is a leading Integrated Logistics Services Provider with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a wide variety of Logistics solutions to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Senior Solution Design Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be required to drive requirements analysis, solution development, pricing and costing, proposal documentation, solution presentations and negotiations.
- Oversee the entire tender process for specific opportunities with includes the development of response format / pricing matrix / responding to queries to timely submission of RFI, RFP and RFQ to customer / sponsors
- Ensure adherence to the company workflow
- Provide expertise in the cost modeling and analysis of business for pricing determination and business improvement analysis
- Coordinate and manage the information flow from the sales lead, and other sales team members and internal service / rate providers to create a complete and professional customer proposal within the required time parameters
- Interface with other function groups such as IT, Vertical Markets, Account Management and Business Development in delivering customer driven services and solutions
- Support the development and maintenance of a knowledge pricing database of capital, labor and operating costs, productivity standards (where applicable) and company information to support tender request
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or related studies and you must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in distribution operations, material flow design and optimization and solutions engineering. Strong Mathematical Modelling and Data Analytics skills. Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What’s on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.