About the job Regional System Analyst (SAP & Coupa)
About our Client
Our Client is a market leader within the Chemicals industry with global presence. They have a diverse range of products and supply to many industries. They are constantly keeping up with the current trends with groundbreaking innovations. To support them in this vision and growth, they are looking for an experienced Regional Lead System Analyst. (SAP & Coupa)
Reporting to the Regional Procurement Director, main responsibilities include key coordinator of driving regional KPIs performance, is responsible for procurement reports, procurement systems, provide spend visibility, current programs/processes, implement future programs / processes, new systems, new tools, total cost efficiency analysis.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Bring best practice in SAP / Procurement / Supply chain to the organisation.
- Review and harmonize procurement process and use automation to improve procurement efficiency and compliance.
- Roll out and track global procurement KPI in the region.
- To develop and standardize/automate various procurement reports in the region.
- To be the regional focal point & key user of global procurement processes/systems.
- To support financial analysis (e.g. business cases, Spend Walk analysis, price variances) and coordinate quarterly rolling forecast for their region.
- To be responsible for cost efficiency study when required.
- To advise regional/functional management with profound analytics.
- To propose new/improved tools and ways of using existing Information management.
- Project manager/ Work Stream; Lead to implement, deploy and roll-out projects in Procurement Organisation
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should have more than 5 years of experience as an Analyst in an Integrated Supply Chain/ or procurement organisation. Strong knowledge of Coupa and SAP: particularly in MM is required as the role has a key focus in this area. Ability to manage stakeholder engagement across highly matrix organisations. As the role is evolving within a company that recently went through transformation, someone with experience in managing multiple projects and ability to present strong business cases to various stakeholders.
Whats on Offer?
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future and a huge emphasis on a culture of excellence. Working in this MNC can also shape up your career. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.